Thank you for joining me in this third episode and all the conversation on the Ravelry board. I recorded this episode three times, so if I sound scripted, that’s why.
- Zigzagular Socks by Susie White in Desert Vista Dyeworks Flintstones colorway.
- Choice Bit of Calico, a new design by me in One Twisted Tree Lustrous in the Rare Woman Claire colorway.
Something I want: Skew by Lana Holden
Something I need: Balance!!!
In my quest for focus, I found it…to the detriment of balance. Is there such a thing as too focused??
Something to wear: Handknit socks
Other socks I want to knit:
- Simple Skyp Socks by Adrienne Ku
- Jeck by Regina Satta
- White Sandy Beach by Lucia Pane
- Vanilla Latte by Virginia Rose-Jeanes
- Monkey Socks by Cookie A.
Something to read: Black-Eyed Susans by Julia Heaberlin
What inspires you? What patterns do you just have to knit now? What yarns do you dream about knitting into something beautiful? Whose projects do you find yourself wanting to imitate? Who posts photos of the most amazing spinning projects on Instagram?Let’s knitspire one another, using #knitspirationKAL16 on Ravelry and Instagram.
- Choose yarn, fiber, a pattern, or another knitter’s project that inspires you (can also be an inspired WIP).
- Finish between January 15 and February 29 of 2016.
- Post one time in the FO thread, but add and tag those knitspired entries as you finish them.
- Must be at least 50 grams.
- Must be a member of the group.