Thank you new and returning listeners!!
Thank you to all who said hi at Knitting Pipeline.
Shoonanigans (Thanks, Shana!!)
Something I want: Shard Shawl by Romi Hill
Something I need: revisiting FOtos from Episode 1
Something to Read:
- Modern Mrs. Darcy & What Should I Read Next?
- Get Booked
- All the Books
- Listening to The Widow by Fiona Barton
- Want to read Diving Belles by Lucy Wood and Beastly Bones by William Ritter
Will draw March 5th when I record. If the thread is open, you can still enter!!
What inspires you? What patterns do you just have to knit now? What yarns do you dream about knitting into something beautiful? Whose projects do you find yourself wanting to imitate? Who posts photos of the most amazing spinning projects on Instagram?Let’s knitspire one another, using #knitspirationKAL16 on Ravelry and Instagram.
- Choose yarn, fiber, a pattern, or another knitter’s project that inspires you (can also be an inspired WIP).
- Finish between January 15 and February 29 of 2016.
- Post one time in the FO thread, but add and tag those knitspired entries as you finish them.
- Must be at least 50 grams.
- Must be a member of the group.