Thank you for joining me for this episode and all the conversation on the Ravelry board.
Thank you to Michelle of Studio in the Green on Etsy for the bag!! Listen to the end to find out who won this bag!!
Thank you Sara Lozzi for the Love You More sock pattern and giveaway. Join us on Ravelry to win this pattern. Use the code VDAY16 for $1 off the pattern.
- Cast on vanilla socks with a Spacious OMG Heel by Megan Williams in Desert Vista Dyeworks Viso in The Westing Game colorway.
- Runs February 1-February 29
- Suburban Stitcher Etsy
- Foolproof by Louise Zass-Bangham in my Woolpierogi Theme-battic in the Hey, There and Mr. Blue Skies colorway
- Lots of lists!!
- Need ideas for a project-based job
Something to wear: Fingerless Mitts…Any ideas?
Something to read:
- The Borden Murders: Lizzie Borden and the Trial of the Century by Sarah Miller
- Take the Fall by Emily Hainsworth
- Wink, Poppy, Midnight by April Genevieve Tucholke
- Knitlandia: A Knitter Sees the World by Clara Parkes
- And I am Sarah Shoo on Goodreads
What inspires you? What patterns do you just have to knit now? What yarns do you dream about knitting into something beautiful? Whose projects do you find yourself wanting to imitate? Who posts photos of the most amazing spinning projects on Instagram?Let’s knitspire one another, using #knitspirationKAL16 on Ravelry and Instagram.
- Choose yarn, fiber, a pattern, or another knitter’s project that inspires you (can also be an inspired WIP).
- Finish between January 15 and February 29 of 2016.
- Post one time in the FO thread, but add and tag those knitspired entries as you finish them.
- Must be at least 50 grams.
- Must be a member of the group.
- One skein of MarioldJen merino/silk in Sunbeam and one in Silver Screen
- One skein of Fireweed Dyeworks Russian Rainbow self-striping sock yarn
- One skein of Lolo Did It DK in the Walk Like an Egyptian colorway
- Sucre Sucre Miniatures pink donut progress keeper