Thank you to new and returning listeners.
Thank you Sara Lozzi for the Love You More sock pattern and giveaway. Join us on Ravelry to win this pattern.
Thank you for the feedback!! I’m so glad you all enjoy books as much as I do!
Knitting Pipeline in Washington, Illinois, February 26-27
- Cast on vanilla socks with a OMG Heel by Megan Williams in Desert Vista Dyeworks Viso in The Westing Game colorway.
- Dewberry by Hillary Smith Callis in handspun from Woolpierogi Theme-battic in the Hey, There and Mr. Blue Skies colorway.
- Starting Color Affection by Veera Välimäki as part of the #welcometo2011 KAL (Note: This links to mamaholmes’ project, not mine.)
Something I want: Socks in Freckled Whimsy’s Zombie Love colorway
Something I need: Spinning mojo!
Something to wear:
Something to read:
- Pilfer Academy by Lauren Magaziner
- The Girl with All the Gifts by M.R. Carey
- Jackaby and Beastly Bones by William Ritter
Check out the Love You More pattern by Sara Lozzi!
What inspires you? What patterns do you just have to knit now? What yarns do you dream about knitting into something beautiful? Whose projects do you find yourself wanting to imitate? Who posts photos of the most amazing spinning projects on Instagram?Let’s knitspire one another, using #knitspirationKAL16 on Ravelry and Instagram.
- Choose yarn, fiber, a pattern, or another knitter’s project that inspires you (can also be an inspired WIP).
- Finish between January 15 and February 29 of 2016.
- Post one time in the FO thread, but add and tag those knitspired entries as you finish them.
- Must be at least 50 grams.
- Must be a member of the group.