Thank you to new and returning listeners. I LOVE the chatter in the Knitspiration thread.
First iTunes review made my morning!!
Thank you Sara Lozzi for the Love You More sock pattern and giveaway. Join us on Ravelry to win this pattern. Use the code VDAY16 for $1 off the pattern. Sara’s Purl of Color Podcast.
- Cast on vanilla socks with a OMG Heel by Megan Williams in Desert Vista Dyeworks Viso in The Westing Game colorway.
- Dewberry by Hillary Smith Callis in handspun from Woolpierogi Theme-battic in the Hey, There and Mr. Blue Skies colorway.
Something I want: Spring
Something I need: More neutral/tonal shawls
Something to wear: Lightweight cardigans/sweaters
- Threshold by Melanie Berg
- Hitofude by Hiroko Fukatsu
- Hoodie Shawl Cardigan by Suganne Sommer
- Magnolia Cardigan by Joji Locatelli
Something to read
- Knitlandia: A Knitter Sees the World by Clara Parkes
- Wink, Poppy, Midnight by April Genevieve Tucholke
- The Girl with All the Gifts by M.R. Carey
- My Goodreads
Check out the Love You More thread to win a copy of Sara Lozzi’s pattern.
What inspires you? What patterns do you just have to knit now? What yarns do you dream about knitting into something beautiful? Whose projects do you find yourself wanting to imitate? Who posts photos of the most amazing spinning projects on Instagram?Let’s knitspire one another, using #knitspirationKAL16 on Ravelry and Instagram.
- Choose yarn, fiber, a pattern, or another knitter’s project that inspires you (can also be an inspired WIP).
- Finish between January 15 and February 29 of 2016.
- Post one time in the FO thread, but add and tag those knitspired entries as you finish them.
- Must be at least 50 grams.
- Must be a member of the group.
- One skein of MarioldJen merino/silk in Sunbeam and one in Silver Screen
- One skein of Fireweed Dyeworks Russian Rainbow self-striping sock yarn
- One skein of Lolo Did It DK in the Walk Like an Egyptian colorway
- Sucre Sucre Miniatures pink donut progress keeper