Thank you so much for joining me! (Sorry, the dogs joined me as well.) Currently Knitting
- Zigzagular Socks by Susie White in Desert Vista Dyeworks Flintstones colorway.
- Test knit for Hunter Hammersen in Another Crafty Girl Strong Sport in the Ponkie Brewster colorway.
Something I want: A hands-free commute (aka: lots of knitting time)!!
Something I need:
- Bugle the Baby Elephant by Susan Claudino (noknitsherlock) (Dancing Dog Dyeworks Etsy for the pattern yarn).
- Rebutting a Murderer Episode 1 (I was right with the name the first time.)
Something to wear: Lots of shawls!!
Germinate by Kirsten Kapur (I apologize for mispronouncing her first name.)
Something to read:
- American Housewife by Helen Ellis
- Free Spirit Knits by Anne Podlesak
What inspires you? What patterns do you just have to knit now? What yarns do you dream about knitting into something beautiful? Whose projects do you find yourself wanting to imitate? Who posts photos of the most amazing spinning projects on Instagram?Let’s knitspire one another, using #knitspirationKAL16 on Ravelry and Instagram.
- One skein of MarioldJen merino/silk in Sunbeam and one in Silver Screen
- One skein of Fireweed Dyeworks Russian Rainbow self-striping sock yarn
- One skein of Lolo Did It DK in the Walk Like an Egyptian colorway
- Sucre Sucre Miniatures pink donut progress keeper
- Choose yarn, fiber, a pattern, or another knitter’s project that inspires you (can also be an inspired WIP).
- Finish between January 15 and February 29 of 2016.
- Post one time in the FO thread, but add and tag those knitspired entries as you finish them.
- Must be at least 50 grams.
- Must be a member of the group.