Sorry if my voice sounds scratchy; I’ve a bit of a cold.
Thank you for all the support after the first episode. Your encouragement warmed the cockles of my heart.
You can now find the podcast on iTunes and other podcast managers.
Something I want: Work on sewing skills
Something I need: Focus
Something I wear: Joyful Joyful by Megan Williams
Something I read:
Two new books to start…
What inspires you? What patterns do you just have to knit now? What yarns do you dream about knitting into something beautiful? Whose projects do you find yourself wanting to imitate? Who posts photos of the most amazing spinning projects on Instagram?Let’s knitspire one another, using #knitspirationKAL16 on Ravelry and Instagram.
- Choose yarn, fiber, a pattern, or another knitter’s project that inspires you (can also be an inspired WIP).
- Finish between January 15 and February 29 of 2016.
- Post one time in the FO thread, but add and tag those knitspired entries as you finish them.
- Prizes TBA, but I’ve got some goodies.
- Must be at least 50 grams.
- Must be a member of the group.